Call your Hall Financial Loan Officer! You will need:
- Two years of W2s
- Your most recent pay stub
- Two months of bank statements
- Copy of driver’s license
- Credit report
- Copy of homeowner’s insurance
- Copy of most recent mortgage statement
Sign all loan documents.
Closing -Review closing documents.
- Schedule closing with your processor.
- Confirm closing date, time, and place with your processor.
- Sign all final documentation.
Celebrate, you are officially refinanced!
Your Refinance Mortgage Check Listsetou7jkb2019-11-26T17:51:32-05:00