Image source: Marisol Casben
Its that time of year again when everyone is setting their sights on new goals. From being healthier to save money to try new things, January 1st is when we all want to set ourselves up for a successful year.
One major goal many people have is to become a homeowner. This is a huge goal but very attainable. With Hall Financial, we can make it very simple and easy for you to obtain a mortgage.
Here is a step by step list of everything you need to make your homeownership dreams come true:
- Obtain preapproval from Hall Financial, you will need:
- Two years of W2s
- Your most recent pay stub
- Two months of bank statements
- Copy of driver’s license
- Credit Report
- Start house shopping
- Need a realtor? No problem, Hall Financial has preferred partners.
- Find a house. Put an offer in, and get it accepted!
- Loan documents
- Sign all documents
- Obtain homeowner’s insurance and provide to your processor.
- Review closing documents.
- Schedule closing with your processor.
- Confirm closing date, time, and place with your realtor and processor.
- Sign all final documentation.
Enjoy your new home!